Commercial spaces need window treatments just like residential spaces. The right treatment will ensure privacy and a soothing ambiance.
At Clear Fortress, we help businesses make the right choice for their commercial window treatments. As window treatment experts, we know the best window treatment option for every commercial space.
Office Window Treatments
- Drapes. Traditional and elegant drapes are classic window treatment options. They come in various colors, fabrics, and styles. The units provide perfect flexibility with the light control.
- Window shades. These are excellent alternatives to drapes if you’re going for flexibility with the lighting in the office space. They come in multiple styles, colors, and materials. In addition, these units can improve the energy efficiency of the office space, depending on the choice of material.
Window Treatment for Restaurants
- Solar shades. Solar shades are versatile window treatments that reduce glare, UV rays, and solar heat. They come in semi-opaque fabrics, so customers can enjoy their food while taking in the views.
- Blinds. Blinds fit in most commercial spaces, and restaurants are no exception. Window treatment companies offer them in a range of styles and colors, so you’re sure to find the perfect fit to match your restaurant’s branding.
- Roman shades. These window coverings are elegant, clean units that come in multiple designs. They have insulating properties and guarantee privacy when necessary. They differ from standard shades because you can choose between a uniform design and more aesthetically appealing options that feature pleated folds.
Window Treatments for Gyms
- Poly shutters. Poly shutters are an excellent choice for gyms because they come in composite material. You don’t have to worry about sweat or spills from water bottles damaging the treatment.
- Cellular shades. These shades come in a honeycomb design that keeps out hot air and keeps in cool air. They are an excellent choice if you want to keep gym users comfortable in any area that gets a lot of sunshine.
- Roller shades. Roller shades are low maintenance and easy to clean and operate. These window treatments allow enough light inside without compromising privacy.
Window Treatment Options for Hotels
- Blackout curtains. Hotel guests love a good night’s sleep. Blackout curtains eliminate light pollution in the room due to the opaque fabric. Blackout curtains come in other colors apart from black, so you can find a design that matches the room’s décor.
- Roller shades. Roller shades work well in hotels because they are durable and easy to clean—two important characteristics for any busy hotel room.
- Motorized treatments. Motorized treatments are an excellent choice for hotel rooms with high windows. After the professional installation of motorized treatments, guests can choose to keep out light or let it in.
Window Treatment Options for Rental Properties
- Vertical blinds. Vertical blinds are ideal for rental properties because they are efficient and inexpensive. They allow flexibility with light management, offering complete privacy when needed. They are also durable and can withstand extreme temperatures.
- Faux wood blinds. Faux wood blinds are similar to conventional blinds in durability, but they look more expensive. The polymers in the units make them a strong choice for UV resistance, so homeowners can avoid sun damage to furniture and other belongings in the room.
- Polywood shutters. Polywood shutters are great for rental properties because they are resistant to many hazards, including high temperatures, UV rays, moisture, and more.
Still, Need Help Deciding on Your Commercial Window Treatment?
The Clear Fortress can help you choose the perfect Michigan window treatments for your commercial property. From commercial window blinds to drapes, we know how to find the perfect fit every time.
Call Clear Fortress at (248) 971-2762 to discuss your window treatment needs in Michigan. Come discover why we are the top-rated Michigan window treatment professionals.