Why Does Clear Fortress Window Solution Have a Safe Installer Program?
- To do everything the company can to verify all employees are aware of the Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines for the Coronavirus (COVID 19) pandemic
- To do everything the company can do to implement the best COVID 19 safety practices in our company
- To do everything the company can do to keep employees safe from contracting COVID 19 while working
- To do everything the company can do to keep customers safe from our employees’ need to be at the customer’s location while working
- To do everything the company can to educate customers that our employees will comply with the Clear Fortress Window Solutions Safe Installer Program
- To demonstrate that the company takes this very seriously and that only employees who are certified as safe workers are allowed to go into customers’ homes and businesses
- To demonstrate to the employees that the company takes this very seriously and that the company will not allow employees to work unless the customer satisfactorily completes the Clear Fortress Window Solutions Customer Questionnaire for COVID 19
What Will be Required from Installer to Certify as a Clear Fortress Window Solutions Safe Installer?
- Employees must study and demonstrate to the owners that they posess a high level of competence for the CDC guidelines for COVID19
- Employees must physically demonstrate to the owners safe hand washing technique
- Employees must demonstrate to the owners safe distancing technique
- Employees must demonstrate to the owners proper coughing / sneezing into the elbow
- Employees must demonstrate to the owners the proper use of company provided personal protection equipment (PPE)
- Employees must study the Clear Fortress Window Solutions COVID 19 Customer Safety Policy
- Employees must pass the Clear Fortress Window Solutions COVID 19 Safe Installer Exam
We Will Commit to Customers That our Employees Will Comply With our Safe Installer Program
- No installer has been sick or been in contact with any person that has been sick, tested for COVID 19, or tested positive for COVID 19 in the past 14 days
- We guarantee that our installers have been certified to be in compliance with the Clear Fortress Window Solutions Safe Installer Program and will provide you a copy of the certification upon your request
- We guarantee our installers will comply while working at your location with the Clear Fortress Window Solutions Safe Installer Program
Clear Fortress Window Solutions is sincerely grateful to our care providers, first responders and those individuals who selfishly served everyone during the COVID-19 pandemic. During the stay at home order we were fortunate to keep our employees working from home and work as a team establishing the safest work protocols for our employees, customers and the community. We developed Safe Employee Certification Programs for every role in our company.
In addition, many of our employees selflessly gave their time to volunteer for COVID-19 causes. We are truly blessed to have such individuals to work with. During the stay at home order, we all did our homework, reviewing the best practices for our industry for material handling, installation, customer service and proficiency in our processes designed to serve our customers efficiently and cost effectively.
We added new jobs in our company to emerge from the stay at home order a stronger and more viable company that can meet the needs and expectations of every customer. Our Virtual Window Fashions Design Consultant is just one example of how we changed our world and our commitment to be the best Custom Window Fashions and Film Company in southeast Michigan.