Consumers are increasingly interested in using technology in their homes—to make daily tasks easier; to coordinate their "smart" appliances, media, lighting, and heating/cooling systems; and to remotely control their home's appearance, for security reasons. Clear Fortress is at the forefront of this technology for window treatments.
As you consider options for a window treatment purchase, we can demonstrate how easy it is to integrate this feature in your home. Consider all the advantages of motorization:
- Motorization makes it easier to operate hard-to-reach and wide window coverings.
- Control multiple window coverings at once with the simple touch of a button.
- Control options to fit a variety of lifestyles; wall switches, remote controls, and timers.
- Motorized blinds or shades are a great addition to current home automation systems.
- The system is easy to install—there is no hard wiring required.
- Vast range of control options for drapes, including a touch motion feature to activate the mechanism simply by pulling on the fabric.
- Lower your heating and cooling bills, while adopting more green, energy efficient systems in your home.
- Motorized window treatments can be programmed to control interior heat gain—they rise and lower at optimum times of day, depending on the season to accomplish both of those goals.
Safety and Privacy
- Automatic timers to lower window coverings at night or while away from home, for added home security.
- Motorization also eliminates cords, which can be a safety hazard for small children and pets.
- As the latest trend in home automation, it's perfect for tech savvy, early adopters.
- The system is unintrusive; smooth and quiet in operation.
- Motorization eliminates cords, allowing the viewer to focus on the beauty and simplicity of blinds or shades.
- Wall decorator plate mounts single-channel remote to the wall for easy control and seamless style.